Grow Younger. Feel More Alive. Enjoy Being You.
Welcome to my website. My name is Ellen Wood and I’m honored and delighted that you’re here.
People from all over the world have landed on this page as strangers and over the years we’ve become friends – even if we haven’t yet met face-to-face.
I created this website to share the body/mind/spirit anti-aging tips that are keeping me healthy and fit, full of enthusiasm, vitality, stamina, flexibility and joy.
What I love most is the two-way communication: you practicing the anti-aging action steps I share with you (they work for me!) and then you sharing with me how they work in your life.
Here are a few highlights of what’s on my website:
- Learn how to do the Tibetan Rites of Rejuvenation, a series of exercises similar to yoga; however these rites are supposed to make you grow younger!
- Read my current and previous blogs on Talk Back with Ellen Wood. Almost every blog has a “grow younger” action step you can begin practicing now.
- Watch the video of one of my television interviews. It has one of my best anti-aging tips.
- Want to know about how I got to this point? Or when I was born? Go to the About Ellen page.
- If you’re curious about who the internationally-recognized anti-aging physician is who sometimes joins me on stage, go to www.newvisionmgmt.com.
After you check out what’s here, please sign up for my mailing list and get other free gifts. You don’t have to buy anything. Just sign up and I’ll let you know when I post a new anti-aging tip on my blog.
I’ll never, ever share your email address with anyone for any reason and the emails you get from me are meant to guide and inspire you in transforming your life. It’s easy to unsubscribe if you change your mind, but I hope you won’t so that someday you’ll share your
story of growing younger with our online community.
I really do care about you. I want you to have an active, joyful, healthy, energized and heart-centered life, and I want to help you create new habits that will get you there. So let’s get started now.
Joy and Love,
P.S. Our family has three vacation rentals in the heart of Taos, NM. If you're planning a trip to Taos, we'd love if you'd stay at one of ours. See them at www.vacationrentalintaos.com
ELLEN Wins GOLD Nautilus Book Award!
Ellen's audio book THINK and GROW YOUNG – Powerful Steps to Create a Life of Joy,
won the 2011 GOLD Nautilus Book Award in the audio book category! Award winners were announced at the Book Expo America in New York City. By winning a GOLD Nautilus Book Award, Ellen joins a prestigious group of authors including Deepak Chopra, Carolyn Myss, Eckert Tolle and Marianne Williamson.
CONSUMER NOTICE: In my articles and blogs there may be affiliate links. That means if you buy something from a link in my blog or based on my recommendation, either expressed or implied, I may get paid an affiliate commission. It’s a win-win situation!